SIG SAUER blemished ammunition includes minor cosmetic imperfections which result during typical manufacturing processes. These imperfections do not create functional issues, however there may be slight performance variations from the standard spec ammunition. SIG SAUER blemished ammunition, is manufactured at the SIG SAUER ammunition facility in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
When that first shot counts, use ELITE COPPER HUNTING hunting cartridges. ELITE COPPER HUNTING superior hunting rounds yield consistent 1.8x diameter expansion using premium-quality powders and primers for minimum velocity variation. Perfected for AR style rifle feeding, optimized nose geometry combined with premium nickel-plated shell casings deliver consistently reliable accuracy for medium-sized game..
• You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
• For safety reasons, we do not accept returns of ammunition.
• All ammunition will be shipped via ground delivery.
• Adult signature required on delivery.
• Please ensure you are purchasing and using the correct type of ammunition for your firearm.
• Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.
|Grain Weight||120 gr|
|Qty Per Package||20|
|Muzzle Velocity||2825 ft/sec|
|Muzzle Energy||2126 ft-lbs|
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||0.38|