The SIG SAUER M400 SDI XSERIES packs a rich set of features and upgrades into the M400 platform delivering an advanced performance rifle right out of the box. The M400 XSERIES lower features fully ambidextrous controls, including bolt catch & release, selector switch, charging handle and mag release. Also unique to the XSERIES is a precision machined lightning cut upper and lower with a handguard clamp system designed to minimize deflection when using mounted accessories. Other features include a hybrid flash hider/compensator, 2-Stage Matchlite Trigger and Magpul SL Telescoping Stock.
The TREAD branded accessories that can be purchased seperately are:
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
– 3 chamber compensator;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
– Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
|Operating System||Direct Impingement|
There are no reviews yet.