The SIG SAUER M400 SDI XSERIES packs a rich set of features and /sigsauer-usa.comupgrades into the M400 platform delivering an advanced performance rifle right out of the box. The M400 XSERIES lower features fully ambidextrous controls, including bolt catch & release, selector switch, charging handle and mag release. Also unique to the XSERIES is a precision machined lightning cut upper and lower with a handguard clamp system designed to minimize deflection when using mounted accessories. Other features include a hybrid flash hider/compensator, 2-Stage Matchlite Trigger and Magpul SL Telescoping Stock.
The TREAD branded accessories that can be purchased seperately are:
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
– 3 chamber compensator;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
– Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
|Operating System||Direct Impingement|
There are no reviews yet.