Introducing the MCX-SPEAR, the civilian version of the U.S. Army’s new XM7 rifle. The MCX-SPEAR is available in 7.62×51 or 6.5 Creedmoor and coming soon in 277 SIG Fury. The next generation has arrived. The MCX-SPEAR by SIG SAUER.
SIG MCX-SPEAR FEATURES:
- Civilian version of the U.S. Army’s new XM7 rifle
- Available in 7.62×51, 6.5 Creedmoor, and coming soon in 277 SIG FURY
- Non-reciprocating side and rear charging handle for maximum flexibility in shooting position and optics capability
- Fully ambidextrous controls including ambidextrous bolt catch and bolt release
- Integrated stainless steel QD mounts in the lower receiver for easy, secure attachment of slings
- Coyote tan anodized
- Interchangeable barrel for easy caliber conversion
- 2-position adjustable gas valve for suppressed or unsuppressed use
- Includes SIG SAUER SLH and SLX suppressor-ready QD mount flash hider
- Matchlite Duo Trigger for a clean, crisp break
- Folding 6 position Magpul SL-M stock
- Ships with (1) 20 round magazine
|Operating System||Gas Piston|
There are no reviews yet.